No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pumice Stone for Feet – Natural Lava Foot Stone with New Eco-Friendly Holder – Callus Warts Corn Removal – Pedicure Exfoliator for Dry Dead Skin, Heels, Elbows, Hands – Healthy Foot Care Scrubber
Pumice Valley Presents a New Natural Lava Foot Stone with Eco-Friendly Pumice Soap Holder
As a natural stone of volcanic origin, pumice’s healing properties have been prized by healers since ancient times.
Today medical cosmetology recommends the use of natural pumices for exfoliating the skin, giving your body health and beauty.
Color, size, and texture will vary from stone to stone due to the natural formation of pumice.
📌 How to use a pumice stone
1. Soak your feet or other area of callused skin in warm water, optionally adding sea salt or 1-2 drops of Lavender or Jasmine essential oil.
2. Dampen the pumice stone in the same water for ease of use.
3. For the heels, palms, and feet, gently rub the pumice stone in soft circular motion.
4. After cleansing, rinse your body with cool water.
5. Apply a soothing lotion.
– For hygienic purposes, do not share previously used pumice stones with others.
– Do not use on delicate, soft skin or on inflamed, red skin.
– Do not scrub skin with a pumice stone.
– For pre-ventive maintenance, two times per week is sufficient.
📌 How to care for a pumice stone
– After use, thoroughly rinse the pumice stone with soap and water.
– Allow it to dry.
– Replace your pumice stone if it’s showing signs of wear and tear.
⚡ If you add to your cart and buy now, you will receive your pumice stone in a few days and immediately start enjoying its benefits.
PUMICE STONES are an effective tool for rejuvenating and cleansing the skin of the hands, feet, elbows, and heels, as well as removing calluses, corns or hard, rough, dead and dry skin
HEALING PROPERTIES – Our callus stones contain trace elements, massage and stimulate blood flow, relieve fatigue, and promote relaxation. With daily use, your skin will become baby smooth and soft like after SPA treatments
NATURAL EARTH LAVA STONE is formed when hot lava mixes with water and hardens, resulting in a porous and abrasive stone perfect for scrubbing the skin. Each pumice has a different size, shape, and color as they are naturally occurring stones
100% ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCT – Each pumice bar comes with a natural hang rope and soap dish made from BPA-free bioplastic (soy and corn derived)
BEST GIFT FOR FOOT HEALTH – Pedicure pumice stone is the perfect gift for your loved ones. It’s the most natural method of softening rough skin. Treat your friends and family to the gift of healthy skin